Flying Wild Hog has updated to 1.04 for shadow warrior 3 published, with which we take on a new challenge.
Hero mode is new here, which is next level, more demanding, and grants you less life. If you fail here, all progress will be deleted and you will have to start over. However, if you master the mode, you can expect a special reward in the form of a new skin for The Outlaw called “Scorch”.
Another novelty, a selection of chapters and a new Frostbite– Skin for the basil. Anyone who previously had trouble with subtitles can now also adjust the font size.
Shadow Warrior 3 – Update 1.04 Release Notes
- New “Hero Mode” – game modifier for greater challenge.
- Added “Chapter Selector”.
- Free Frostbite weapon skin for the Basilisk.
- Added option to change subtitle size.
- Fixed distorted sounds when dying during the Grapple Hook tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where entrances could get blocked when scaling a ledge while charging the katana at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the entrance could be blocked when performing a finishing move while charging the katana.
- Fixed when the player would fall indefinitely when shooting the bell while standing on the platform below in the “Walking on Eggshells” mission.
- Fixed an issue where no extra ammo was granted even though ammo upgrade was unlocked.
- Community Comments: Improved magnetism for faster collection of resource orbs, preventing the player from running away.
- Fixed Swarm Launcher projectiles still being present when a player dies and respawns.
- Fixed a rare bug where the player could be knocked up while running on the wall.
- Fixed an issue where changing settings in the audio menu would get stuck after using the reset to default option.
- Improved collision in various locations.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to return to the game after reloading, restarting, or quitting.
- Diminished the bloody vignette of the screen.
- Various tweaks and art fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the first encounter on That Damn Dam would not start after reloading the mission.
- Fixed (from community feedback) a situation where the player could slide sideways.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would remain stationary for a period of time after being Thawed.
- Fixed “Last Stand” icon remaining on screen for too long after activation.
- Update – The Last Stand HUD icon now has graphics to correctly indicate its status.
- Fixed finisher balls respawning when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed (from community feedback) a weapon mesh not displaying correctly on ultrawide monitors.
- Fixed an issue where the player could be thrown into the air by the elevator in the “Doomsday Device” mission.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed kill trigger on the raft after the last Egg Express arena potentially killing the player.
- Suicidal Shogai no longer explodes when frozen.
- Fixed an issue where too many Gassy Obariyons could spawn in the first arena of The Fast and the Furry mission.
- Various performance optimizations.
prints too shadow warrior 3 is also available again in our review of the game.