Erling Haaland’s move from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester City is apparently dry. Like Athleticism reported, the transfer is “a done deal”. The official confirmation should therefore come later this week.
A personal deal on the transfer was therefore reached during negotiations between ManCity and Haaland last month after the Norwegian pledged to move.
According to skyReports reportedly informed BVB about Haaland and ManCity activating the €75m exit clause. The 21-year-old himself got rowdy on Monday sport1 released from his club. “The players don’t have training today and we let Erling take care of their personal business,” BVB said.
On Sunday, future Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl indicated that Haaland would leave.
He expects “clarification next week. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up moving on,” Kehl said. Double pass Sport1.
BVB: Agreement with Haaland’s successor Adeyemi before completion
Meanwhile, the deal with Karim Adeyemi as Haaland’s successor is close to being done. “It could be quick now. I wouldn’t rule out that it could be announced quickly,” RB sporting director Christoph Freund said on Sunday. sky.
Kehl previously said he “expects us to make some progress with Karim this week.” The 20-year-old national player, Adeymi, would cost around 30 million euros.