As soon as May 2022 started and everything is new (well, at least some), the Air Adventure 2022 event started in Pokémon Go. In addition to features such as event spawns and a reduced incubation distance for eggs, limited research “Electric Swarming in the Sky” is also part of the game, which gives you mega energies for mega latios and brings Mega Latias and rewards you with an encounter with Pikachu.
So that you can also do limited research, many flying Pokémon are currently appearing in Pokémon Go anyway – for all Luftikusse fans. We’ll tell you what you need to do to get electric waves in the sky and what else is happening in Air Adventure 2022 in Pokémon Go!
Pokemon Go: Aerial Adventures 2022
The Pokémon Go Air Adventure 2022 is active until May 8, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- During the event, the distance to hatch eggs is halved.
- In the wild, Pokémon like Charizard, Flying Pikachu, Meowth, Enton, Plump, Magikarp, Mantax, Wingull, Jigglypuff, Swablu, and Drifloon appear more frequently.
- You can hatch Togepi, Mantirps, Emolga and eF-eM from 7 km friendship eggs.
- If you catch Latios after defeating Mega Latios, he will master the Spotlight attack. On the other hand, if you catch the Latias after defeating Mega Latias, it will master the Mist Ball attack.
- You can get more Pokémon encounters by completing the following event-specific field research:
- Catch 3 Flying Pokemon – Flying Pikachu Encounter
- Catch 10 Pokémon with Weather Boost – Plump Encounter
- Defeat 3 Team Rocket Grunts – Emolga encounter
- Obtain 1 Dark Pokemon – Swablu Encounter
Electro swarm in the sky – stage 1/1
- Catch 10 Pikachu – Reward: 50 Latias Mega Energy
- Catch 30 Flying Pokémon – Reward: 50 Latios Mega Energy
Reward for completing Stage 1: 3,000 XP, encounter with a flying Pikachu.
As you can see, you don’t have much to do for Timed Research, and there should be enough Wablu and Wingull in the wild right now. But if you want to collect the reward, you must complete the stages by May 8, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. – because then Elektrogewummel in the sky will simply disappear from your logbook without comment, if you have not completed them.